THERE ARE TWO MODALITIES OF PLASMA DELIVERY WITH THE PLASMA BT MACHINE. THESE ARE:
Plasma Surgical (otherwise known as plasma sublimination or soft surgery).
Here at Manchester Aesthetics Clinic we found a gap in our treatments for laxed skin on the upper and lower eyelids. After trials and research we have found that the Plasma BT offers our clients an excellent option. Botox and dermal fillers can only do so much before surgery is the better decision. However, that is a big step. Plasma BT is that middle ground. Not only have we now been offering non surgical upper and lower blepharoplasty (upper and lower eyelid tightening and rejuvenation) since early 2017 but also the Plasma technology goes much further with its treatment options. Here are some more of the fantastic benefits of using this technology that we offer:
– Treatment for hooding of the upper eyelids.
– Treatment for Eye bags under the eyes.
– Crows feet reduction (fine lines radiating from the eyes. A botox free option).
– Peri oral line reduction. (Lines around the mouth, often called “smokers lines” (Which to be fair and guilt free do not just happen to those that smoke… but because of the vowel sounds we make etc..)
– Skin tag removal. (A much nicer option than a scalpel. The mode of action of the plasma treatment involves cauterisation of the tissue. This is sealing through heat which means no bleeding after, for example a sharp scalpel being used and the tissue then taking lengthier time to heal.)
– Milia removal.
– Acne scarring.
Questions? Get In Touch!
Give us a call
Send us an e-mail
Thurs late night until 8pm